Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 21
Integrating the National Health Service (NHS) into the drug discovery process will lead to more optimum use of health data and clinical infrastructure. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 29.7 billion Pound. The subindustry "Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products" grew by 4.4% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe