Manufacturing of Electrical Equipment in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 27
The highly competitive and saturated market means that the higher input costs can't be passed on to customers, which affects the profit margins. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 14.2 billion Pound. The subindustry "Manufacture of electric motors, generators, transformers and electricity distribution and control apparatus" grew by 0.4% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe