Manufacturing of Machinery in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 28
Along with the global shift towards cleaner manufacturing, the industry is expected to witness large-scale adoption of electrical machinery. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 34.7 billion Pound. The subindustry "Manufacture of general-purpose machinery" grew by 2.2% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe