Construction in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code F
To combat higher prices and labour shortage, companies are embracing new technologies in areas such as pre-manufactured buildings and new assemblies. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 301.4 billion Pound. The subindustry "Construction of buildings" grew by 5.4% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe