Car Dealers in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 45
The booming sales of used cars in the UK is driving the dealership car finance market, which offers loans to second-hand car buyers at the point of sale. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 206.4 billion Pound. The subindustry "Sale of motor vehicles" grew by 4.4% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe