Retail Trade in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 47
Retail industry significantly changed as a result of the restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 483.0 billion Pound. The subindustry "Retail sale in non-specialised stores" grew by 1.2% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe