Land Transport in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 49
Industry facing skill shortages due to a lack of funding for vocational training, medical assessment delays and the relative unattractiveness of jobs. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 66.4 billion Pound. The subindustry "Passenger rail transport, interurban" grew by 6.2% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe