Water Transport in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 50
Low tonnage and corporation tax make the UK a very favourable place to conduct maritime trade. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 12.3 billion Pound. The subindustry "Sea and coastal passenger water transport" grew by 2.6% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe