Warehousing & Storage in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 52
The growing prominence of omni-channel retailing is driving the warehousing market and placing significant demands on order volumes and delivery times. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 78.8 billion Pound. The subindustry "Warehousing and storage" grew by 3.8% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe