Accommodation in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 55
The UK hotels industry is witnessing a shift towards greater branding thereby becoming less fragmented. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 18.8 billion Pound. The subindustry "Hotels and similar accommodation" grew by 14.3% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe