Restaurants & Nightlife in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 56
The industry has witnessed increased private equity interest, whether as a direct investment, buy-out by an investor or a trade sale to bigger groups. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 56.8 billion Pound. The subindustry "Restaurants and mobile food service activities" grew by 11.5% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe