Publishing in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 58
Publishers of eBooks can increase sales by offering enhanced versions that include not only extra content but also value-added features. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 20.3 billion Pound. The subindustry "Publishing of books, periodicals and other publishing activities" grew by 3.6% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe