Rental & Leasing in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 77
Over the past decade there has been a clear shift towards leasing construction machinery instead of buying as it, for example, reduces overheads. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 37.5 billion Pound. The subindustry "Rental and leasing of motor vehicles" grew by 6.0% in 2021, which was faster than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe