Travel Agencies & Tour Operators in the UK - Industry Insights & Data Analysis
Statista Industry Report - SIC Code 79
Increased funding, new government initiatives and successful cutting of red tape expect boosting tourism in the upcoming years. In 2022, the estimated revenue of the industry is expected to be at 17.2 billion Pound. The subindustry "Travel agency and tour operator activities" grew by 27.1% in 2021, which was slower than the industry average.
- Forecasts through the year 2025/26 (impact of Russia's war against Ukraine on the UK included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers
- Selected top companies and business demographics
- The industry's situation in Europe