Transportation: Rail in the U.S. 2020
Statista Industry Report - NAICS Code 482
Confronted with an aging infrastructure and decreasing efficiency, U.S. railways require the modenization of their tracks, bridges, and signal systems. In 2020, the estimated revenue of the industry was US$68.8 billion.
- Forecasts through the year 2024 (COVID-19 included)
- Management summary and key facts & figures
- Industry financial numbers and trade flows
- Top companies and business demographics
- Innovation & research activities