zara.com – Store Analysis 2018

ecommerceDB.com – Online Store Report

zara.com – Store Analysis 2018 Quick response, production efficiency and low prices – the Spanish fashion retailer Zara is an expert in implementing the concept of fast fashion. Unlike most other apparel giants, Zara's production is to a great extent still based in Europe – one of their secrets to success?

You are interested in continously updated, extensive eCommerce information?
ecommerceDB.com offers direct access to:

  • customizable top rankings
  • revenue information together with forecast
  • KPI analysis
  • extensive contact information
for over 10,000 online stores (e.g. zara.com)
DescriptionContent

Quick Facts:

  • zara.com generated net sales of US$1.3 billion in 2017, which corresponds to an increase of 48% over the previous year
  • Following a revenue growth of 31%, net sales in 2018 are projected to reach US$1.7 billion
  • Fashion is the most relevant product category with a net sales share of 95% in 2017, Toys, Hobby & DIY accounts for the remaining 5%
  • 29% of net sales via zara.com are generated in the United States

  • Language: English
  • Released: June 2018

Please sign up for free to download this dossier
More than 7,500
companies
trust
Statista
Recommended studies and dossiers
Show more
Recent studies and dossiers
You may also be interested in...
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.

Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany

Any more questions?

Get in touch with us quickly and easily. We are happy to help!