hm.com – Store Analysis 2018

ecommerceDB.com – Online Store Report

hm.com – Store Analysis 2018 The Swedish company H&M is the biggest fashion retailer in Europe and with employee numbers exceeding 120,00 one of the biggest worldwide. In 1998 the company secured the domain hm.com and has been expanding its online presence since then. H&M's online store is currently available in over 30 countries, with Germany and the U.S. contributing the biggest shares to the overall online revenue via hm.com.

You are interested in continously updated, extensive eCommerce information?
ecommerceDB.com offers direct access to:

  • customizable top rankings
  • revenue information together with forecast
  • KPI analysis
  • extensive contact information
for over 10,000 online stores (e.g. hm.com)
DescriptionContent

Quick Facts:

  • Following a growth of 22% over the previous year, hm.com generated revenues of US$2.7 billion in 2017
  • Revenues for 2018 are projected to amount to US$ 3.1 billion, which represents a further increase of 16%
  • Fashion is the most relevant product category accounting for 90% of revenues in 2017, followed by Furniture & Appliances, which contributes the remaining 10%
  • 19% of net sales via hm.com are generated in Germany, the U.S. is the second most important revenue source with a share of 14%

  • Language: English
  • Released: July 2018

Please sign up for free to download this dossier
More than 7,500
companies
trust
Statista
Recommended studies and dossiers
Show more
Recent studies and dossiers
You may also be interested in...
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.

Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany

Any more questions?

Get in touch with us quickly and easily.
We are happy to help!