– Store Analysis 2018 – Online Store Report – Store Analysis 2018 The glamorous Victoria's Secret fashion show thrills fans all over the world, yet the parent company's current financial figures come along way less brilliantly. L Brands recorded a drop in sales of 7% year-on-year in the first quarter of 2018. Victoria's Secret, as the company's most important brand, is in the red as well: The online store recorded a loss in net sales of more than 4% between 2016 and 2017.

You are interested in continously updated, extensive eCommerce information? offers direct access to:

  • customizable top rankings
  • revenue information together with forecast
  • KPI analysis
  • extensive contact information
for over 10,000 online stores (e.g.

Quick Facts:

  • Following a negative growth of 4.2%, generated US$1.5 billion in revenues in 2017
  • For 2018, a moderate positive growth of 0.5% is projected
  • With a share of 93% in 2017 net sales, Fashion is the dominant product category on, with the remaining 7% attributed to the category Food & Personal Care
  • 86% of net sales via are generated in the United States, with the second-in-line, the United Kingdom, accounting for only 4%

  • Language: English
  • Released: September 2018

Please sign up for free to download this dossier
More than 7,500
Recommended studies and dossiers
Show more
Recent studies and dossiers
You may also be interested in...
Statista is a great source of knowledge, and pretty helpful to manage the daily work.

Christof Baron about Statista CEO, MindShare Germany

Any more questions?

Get in touch with us quickly and easily.
We are happy to help!