PepsiCo - Statistics & Facts
Statistics and facts on PepsiCo
PepsiCo, Inc. is based in Purchase, NY, United States and is one of the leading multinational food and beverage companies. It was ranked as third largest FMCG company worldwide in 2015 and as second largest company in the U.S. and Canada with North American sales amounting to 37.94 billion U.S. dollars in the same year.
The company comprises six different divisions: Frito-Lay North America (FLNA), Quaker Foods North America (QFNA), Latin America, North America Beverages (NAB), Europe Sub-Saharan Africa (ESSA) and Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMENA). According to PepsiCo’s most recent annual report, the company generated net revenue of 62.8 billion U.S. dollars worldwide in 2016. Food sales brought in 52 percent of global revenue, whereas beverage sales captured a share of 48 percent.
In the U.S., PepsiCo was category captain in the savory snack segment with a market share of 36.4 percent in 2014. In 2016, Frito-Lay alone generated about 15,549 million U.S. dollars in revenue, accounting for about 25 percent of total PepsicCo's revenue worldwide. In this segment, brands such as Lay's or Doritos are competing against other products. In the beverage segment, PepsiCo always has to face the so-called “Pepsi challenge” as competing with Coca-Cola. The latest publications show that the soft drink Pepsi held a market share of 8.6 percent in 2015, compared to a 17.7 percent market share of Coca-Cola.
Picture: PepsiCo, Inc.
|Pepsi brand value||10,025m USD||Details →|
|PepsiCo’s net revenue worldwide||62.8bn USD||Details →|
|Number of PepsiCo's employees worldwide||264k||Details →|
|PepsiCo's net income worldwide||6,329m USD||Details →|
|Daily consumption of soft drinks among Americans||28%||Details →|
|Pepsi-Cola market share in the U.S.||8.6%||Details →|
|Diet-Pepsi market share in the U.S.||4.1%||Details →|
|Mountain Dew market share in the U.S.||6.8%||Details →|
- Sales of the leading tortilla and tostada chip brands of the U.S. 2016+Sales of the leading tortilla and tostada chip brands of the U.S. 2016
Sales of the leading tortilla and tostada chip brands of the United States in 2016 (in million U.S. dollars)
- Consumers of Pepsi in the U.S. 2016+Consumers of Pepsi in the U.S. 2016
Number of consumers of Pepsi within the last 7 days in the United States from spring 2008 to spring 2016 (in millions)
- PepsiCo's distribution of net revenue worldwide by segment 2009-2014+PepsiCo's distribution of net revenue worldwide by segment 2009-2014
PepsiCo's distribution of net revenue worldwide from 2009 to 2014, by segment
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017Most popular product brands on Facebook 2017
- Global net sales of the leading 50 FMCG companies 2015Global net sales of the leading 50 FMCG companies 2015
- Sales of the leading bottled still water brands in the U.S. 2016Sales of the leading bottled still water brands in the U.S. 2016
- Market share of leading CSD companies in the U.S. 2004-2015Market share of leading CSD companies in the U.S. 2004-2015
- Top companies in the world by market value 2015Top companies in the world by market value 2015