The statistic shows New Brunswick's oil power generation from 2005 to 2035. It is estimated that in 2035, 630 gigawatt hours of electricity will be generated from natural gas here. Forecasts are a baseline projection which is considered to be the “most likely” outcome for Canada’s energy future, given the underlying assumptions.
Power generation from oil in New Brunswick between 2005 and 2035 (in gigawatt hours)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Generation in gigawatt hours|
- Forecast: shipment value power boiler and heat exchanger manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value power boiler and heat exchanger manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue waste management services Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue waste management services Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: total revenue communication and energy wire and cable manufacture Canada 2008-2020Forecast: total revenue communication and energy wire and cable manufacture Canada 2008-2020
- Natural gas prices in U.S. and Europe 2013-2025Natural gas prices in U.S. and Europe 2013-2025
- Revenues of select U.S. oil and gas companies 2013-2014Revenues of select U.S. oil and gas companies 2013-2014
- Environmentally motivated actions taken in the preceding month in the UK in 2014Environmentally motivated actions taken in the preceding month in the UK in 2014