This chart shows gold reserves in selected countries in metric tons in October 2014.
This chart shows the percentage of traffic to a large sample of websites that comes social media websites.
This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
This chart shows the percentage of Americans who frequently or occasionally worry about the following.
This chart shows the number of executions worldwide in 2013.
This chart shows the world's highest posthumous earners in 2014.
This chart shows how many Americans have been subject to different forms of online harassment.
This chart shows Apple's quarterly iPad and iPhone sales since the iPad's release in 2010.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens