This chart shows targets damaged/destroyed in Operation Inherent Resolve as of 22 June 2015.
This chart illustrates the adoption of music streaming services in the United States.
This chart shows estimated military expenditure as a % of GDP in selected countries in 2014.
This chart shows America's top 10 private universities by wealth in FY2014.
This chart shows the average number of sexual partners per university course in the UK in 2015.
This chart shows people displaced by war and persecution worldwide.
This chart shows expected Father's Day spending in the U.S. in 2015 .
This chart shows how much it would cost to build a real dinosaur park.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens