This chart shows how many children still have no access to education in different parts of the world.
This chart shows Facebook's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012.
This chart shows daily average particulate pollution (PM2.5) in the 10 worst Chinese and US cities.
This chart shows the top 10 countries with the fastest internet connections + the UK in Q3 2014.
This chart shows the largest venture capital backed exits in the United States in 2014.
This chart shows the global wealth of the poorest 50% and 80 richest individuals.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens