This chart shows the top 10 European countries with the fastest download speeds in March 2015.
This chart shows the prevalence of sexual harassment since the age of 15 in the EU.
This chart shows which companies filed the most complaints about illegitimate use of their trademarks in domain names in 2014.
This chart shows the number of people that have been killed in commercial plane crashes since 1942.
This chart shows U.S. recorded music revenues.
This chart shows the share of foreigners of the total population in EU countries in 2013.
This chart illustrates the willingness to pay for media among millennials.
This chart provides all the numbers behind the Saint Patrick's Day festivities in the United States in 2015.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens