This chart illustrates the current state of child mortality in the world.
This infographic illustrates key facts and statistics on the sporting goods industry.
This chart shows new investment in renewable power and fuels worldwide.
This chart shows the availability and worldwide user growth of Netflix' video streaming service.
This chart shows the estimated production budgets of the most expensive video games of all time.
This chart shows the annual hours of instruction time in primary education in selected countries.
This chart shows what types of user data smartphone apps typically request access to.
This chart nicely illustrates key facts about the hotel industry in the U.S.
This chart shows the degree of educational upward mobility (% of people achieving higher education than their parents) in a selection of OECD member countries.
This chart shows the % of air passengers considering the following behaviour rude.
This chart shows the smartphone market share in the UK by operating system.
This chart shows how many times the Wikipedia articles covering Apple's newly announced products and services have been viewed since Apple's big launch event on September 9.
This infographic nicely illustrates statistics about the coffee shop chain that took the world by storm: Starbucks.
This chart shows selected hybrid and non-hybrid vehicle models in comparison.
This chart shows the results of survey regarding the reasons for not using digital wallet services.
Annual average doctor visits per person in selected countries.
This chart illustrates how Apple's stock price reacted in the past after Apple had unveiled a new product, such as the original iPhone in 2007.
This chart illustrates which features smartphone users from five major markets consider most important in a smartwatch.
This chart shows key facts about the film industry in India.
This chart shows the average number of hours worked by U.S. workers, aged 18+.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter