This chart shows the growth of Tencent's instant messaging and social media platforms.
This chart shows the value of sanctioned food exports to Russia by country
This chart shows the most popular social media apps among U.S. millennials in June 2014.
This chart shows how many people have been infected with and killed by Ebola during the virus' most recent outbreak in West Africa.
This chart shows the percentage of jobs vulnerable to computerization/automation in the EU
This chart shows the percentage of Americans who have no retirement savings/pensions by age group.
This chart shows Zynga's revenue from the first quarter of 2009 through the second quarter of 2014.
This chart compares the subscription revenue of pay-TV provider HBO to Netflix's streaming subscription revenue.
This chart shows the percent of all spam in Q2 2014 originating in each country.
This chart shows the top spending countries during visits to the UK for at least one night in 2013.
This chart shows how Americans' use of screen media has changed between the first quarter of 2013 and the first quarter of 2014.
This chart shows the percentage of people in selected countries stating that they are "constantly looking at screens these days".
This chart shows the percentage of the U.S. population using marijuana in the past month.
This chart shows primary shopping/purchasing channels among adults in Great Britain.
This chart shows how many data records have been compromised in some of the most prominent examples of data theft in recent years.
This chart shows green on blue attacks in Afghanistan and ISAF fatalities.
This chart shows which mobile wallet services American consumers have used in the past.
This chart shows the top 5 earning actors/actresses in 2014.
This chart shows the highest ancestral concentration in U.S./metro areas in 2014
This chart shows the global share of iOS and Android mobile/tablet traffic.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter