This chart shows the percentage of people in the UK giving their thoughts on what should happen to their Facebook page after they die.
This chart breaks down global digital music sales by the type of distribution.
This chart shows loose change collected at U.S. airports in fiscal year 2014.
This chart shows the square meters of luxury property $1 million will buy in 2015.
This chart shows the top employers in IT, Internet, software and services, as ranked by employees.
This chart shows a forecast of worldwide wearable device shipments.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens