This chart shows funds pledged to fight the 2014 Ebola outbreak.
This chart shows which devices Americans in different age groups use to watch TV series.
This chart shows Apple's quarterly iPad and iPhone sales since the iPad's release in 2010.
This chart shows the estimated overall annual energy consumption of devices in U.S. households.
This chart shows the LP sales volume in the UK from 2009 to 2013.
This chart shows dollar millionaires by country of residence in 2014.
This chart shows deaths from the Ebola virus in Africa from 1976 to 2014.
This chart shows the year-over-year growth of global PC shipments since Q1 2010.
This chart shows UK television exports to selected countries in 2013.
This chart shows the year-over-year change of the average cost per click on Google ads.
This chart shows the revenue of eBay’s Marketplace and Payments segments
This chart shows how Facebook and Twitter measure up in numbers.
This chart compares the adoption rates of iOS 7 and iOS 8 in the first four weeks after their respective releases.
Annual average mortality rate per 100,000 prisoners in the U.S.
This chart shows confidence in the federal government preventing a major Ebola outbreak.
This chart shows the annual budgets of international space agencies in 2013.
This chart shows the percentage of total cancer deaths by type and NCRI funding.
This chart shows a worldwide mobile device sales forecast.
This chart shows the median view across EU nations on the world's leading economic power.
This chart shows the distribution of current UKIP supporters by party voted for in the 2010 UK general election.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens