This chart shows key facts and statistics on the global and the U.S. apparel industry.
This chart illustrates the demographic shift that Africa is expected to experience over the next few decades.
This chart shows summer transfer window spending in 2014.
This chart shows what independence would mean for the rest of the UK.
This chart shows which methods American smartphone and tablet owners who use mobile payment services use to pay for goods and services.
This chart shows statistics on global Internet usage.
This chart shows the top cities/countries for international students in the United States.
This charts hows the top line platform stats for app usage in the States.
This chart shows the percentage of current iPhone owners in the U.S. intending to upgrade.
This chart shows the average cost of raising a child to the age of 18 in the United States in 2013.
This chart shows the actors and actresses with the most Primetime Emmy Award Wins.
This chart shows the percentage of internet users watching online video every day.
This chart shows the number of adversarial conflicts involving police firearms discharges.
This chart shows the willingness to join conversations about government surveillance.
This chart shows the revenue and stores of selected coffee/restaruant chains worldwide in 2013.
Countries where the highest number of journalists have been killed in 2014.
This chart shows the % of parents planning a back to school purchase of the following items.
This chart shows the price of selected acquisitions by Amazon from 1999 to 2014.
This chart shows recent events in Eastern Ukraine by the numbers.
This chart shows the earnings of the best-paid DJs in 2014 (in million U.S. dollars).
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter