This chart shows Apple's quarterly iPad and iPhone sales since the iPad's release in 2010.
This chart shows mobile app usage by Android and iPhone users in the United States by age.
Based on the example of Showtime TV series Dexter and Homeland, this chart nicely illustrates how TV watching habits have evolved over the past few years.
This chart shows the percentage of gas supplied by Russia to European countries.
This chart shows the percentage of overall traffic to websites coming from Facebook or Twitter referrals. Next to social referrals, overall traffic includes direct traffic, paid and organic search traffic etc.
This chart shows a breakdown of new HIV infections in 2013, by country.
This chart shows the ten largest crypto-currencies, based on their market capitalization in July 2014.
This chart shows the year-over-year change of the average cost per click on Google ads.
This chart shows the top 10 wealthiest families in the United States in 2014.
This chart shows ebay's revenue growth since the first quarter of 2012, broken down by segment.
This chart shows many people from selected countries think it's acceptable for the U.S. government to monitor communications from regular citizens in their respective country.
This infographic shows where, how and when Americans like to spend their summer holidays.
This chart provides an overview of military attacks since July 8th 2014.
This chart shows the brand retention rate for selected smartphone vendors.
This chart shows key facts on Twitter's video sharing service Vine, on its users and why marketers shouldn't ignore it.
This chart shows the most tweeted-about matches of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
This chart shows the quarterly growth of global PC shipments.
This chart shows the most-successful World Cup goal scorers of all time.
This chart shows the biggest World Cup wins in history.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter