The Statistics Portal
Statista aggregates the most important statistics and studies from market researchers, organizations, specialist publications, as well as from government sources: the ideal platform to kick-start your research.
getting your facts straight
You’ll find over 1 million statistics from over 600 areas on our portal: market data, consumer data, revenue figures and trends. Our customized search enables you to find what you’re looking for in a quick and easy way.
broadening your horizons
Our database contains the most relevant statistics taken from our sources around the world – with extra focus placed on the US, UK and Chinese markets.
expertise on 40 pages
If you find yourself curious to learn more about an industry but simply lack the time to research, our industry reports can help you out. In 40 pages you’ll gain a complete and comprehensive insight into the latest key figures, developments, trends and forecasts relating to the industry of your choice.
always looking for facts
Our data serves and supports a diverse spectrum of clients from media houses and consulting agencies to universities and industrial enterprises – a diversity reflected in the range of our statistics.
Statista is one of the world’s largest statistics portals. Providing
you with access to relevant data from over 18,000 sources,
our focus is firmly based on professional, clear, quick and
consistent results. Our customized search query form provides
you with a list of statistics, studies and reports relating
to your search request within a matter of seconds –
kick-starting your research.
From small businesses to global players: 10,000 companies worldwide make their decisions based on our data. With our business solutions you can access over 1 million statistics, 10,000 studies and over 1,000 thematic dossiers. Individual customers have access to quantitative data from more than 600 industries on the English database. Included in all account types: unlimited download, source citation and direct use in PowerPoint and Excel.
Our infographics transform complex topics into clear,
conceptual and visually striking designs. They serve as
informative and eye-catching additions to any website,
newsletter or in social media activities.
Learn more about our infographics service →
We pride ourselves in being one of the world’s first and only companies to
bring together data from over 18,000 sources.
Our research analysts source the most up-to-date statistical data from around the globe; our analytical approach and efficient research processes enable us to supply our clients with the data that is relevant to them.
- Popular Statistics
- Recent Statistics
- Most played PC games on gaming platform Raptr in May 2015, by share of playing time
Most played PC games 2015
- Number of World of Warcraft subscribers from 1st quarter 2005 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Number of World of Warcraft subscribers Q1 2005-Q1 2015
- Global Apple iPhone sales from 3rd quarter 2007 to 2nd quarter 2015 (in million units)
Global Apple iPhone sales 2007-2015, by quarter
- Average number of sexual partners in selected countries worldwide in 2005
Average number of sexual partners in selected countries worldwide in 2005
- Global prices for a Big Mac in January 2015, by country (in U.S. dollars)*
Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2015
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2015
- Number of Super Bowls won by NFL team from 1967 to 2015*
National Football League: Super Bowl wins by team 2015
- Leading social networks worldwide as of March 2015, ranked by number of active users (in millions)
Global social networks ranked by number of users 2015
- India: Real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate from 2010 to 2020 (compared to the previous year)
Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in India 2020
- Total population in the United States from 2010 to 2020 (in millions)
Total population of the United States 2020
- Leading ship operator's share of the world liner fleet as of July 3, 2015
Leading container ship operators - share of world liner fleet 2015
- Number of APM-Maersk ships as of July 3, 2015
APM-Maersk - number of ships 2015
- MSC's number of ships as of July 3, 2015
MSC - number of ships 2015
- Number of CMA CGM Group number of ships as of July 3, 2015
CMA CGM Group - number of ships 2015
- COSCO Container's number of ships as of July 3, 2015
COSCO Container - number of ships 2015
- Number of Hapag-Lloyd ships as of July 3, 2015
Hapag-Lloyd - number of ships 2015
- Evergreen Line's number of ships as of July 3, 2015
Evergreen Line - number of ships 2015
- Number of APL ships as of July 3, 2015
APL - number of ships 2015
- Number of Hanjin Shipping ships as of July 3, 2015
Hanjin Shipping - number of ships 2015
- Number of China Shipping Container Lines (CSCL) ships as of July 3, 2015
CSCL - number of ships 2015
Each one of our research analysts works exclusively within their respective field of expertise and collaborates with industry leaders to ensure that reliability and accuracy is maintained across the board.
We keep our finger placed firmly on the pulse and closely monitor trends and progressions in all aspects of our business. Our database evolves and progresses in step with the newest trends as they occur, meaning that we are always up-to-date.
All of our data and statistics are exportable as PNG, PDF and XLS-format files. We deliver readily prepared PowerPoint presentations and Excel tables, allowing you to get straight down to the business of data analysis, saving you the preparation time.
From Apple and e-commerce to social networking in China – our dossiers give our clients an insight into a diverse range of subjects and topic areas. Our dossiers are a compilation of the data most necessary for getting to grips with a topic or subject area, enabling our customers to get a solid foothold in matters that may be completely new to them.
Wondering how we manage to keep all of our data in check? Aside from the meticulous indexing of our data, we also assign each statistic to categories and topics. This means that whenever you need to look for something, you can filter through our content in order to find exactly what you’re looking for in the fastest and most efficient way. Browse our topics →
- Popular Industries
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
- Consumer goods & FMCG
- Technology & Telecommunication
- Sports & Recreation
- Retail & Trade
We know what makes people tick. We are adept in recognizing new trends and well-versed in spotting the driving forces behind the shifts and changes occurring around us all the time and have always got an eye on the topics that are becoming increasingly relevant. Our research ingenuity, extensive expertise and structured analytical approach can help supply you with the changes required for the development of your business – as they occur.
Find the most relevant facts on Travel, Tourism & Hospitality, including market data, statistics and market studies.
Find the most relevant facts on Consumer Goods & FMCG, including market data, statistics and market studies.
- Cosmetics Industry statistics
- Organic Food Industry statistics
Organic Food Industry
- Global Luxury Goods Industry statistics
Global Luxury Goods Industry
- Baby Food Market statistics
Baby Food Market
- Coffee Market statistics
- Baby Care Market statistics
Baby Care Market
- Coca Cola Company statistics
Coca Cola Company
- Tea Market statistics
One of the most marked developments in the field of telecommunications and technology in the last few decades has been enabling people to get in touch with one another quickly, through numerous means, while on the go. Communications and its ever-strengthening connection to mobility has become the most significant telecommunications development of recent years; allowing people to juggle daily schedules, home life and work.
Find the most relevant facts on Sporting Goods & Recreation, including market data, statistics and market studies.
- Casinos statistics
- Toy Industry statistics
- Recreational Boating statistics
- Health & Fitness Clubs statistics
Health & Fitness Clubs
- Sporting Goods statistics
- NFL statistics
National Football League
- NBA statistics
National Basketball Association
- MLB statistics
Major League Baseball
Find the most relevant facts on Retail & Trade, including market data, statistics and market studies.
- U.S. Furniture Retail statistics
U.S. Furniture Retail
- Nike statistics
- Adidas statistics
- Luggage Market Worldwide statistics
Luggage Market Worldwide
- Puma statistics
- Drug Store/Pharmacy Market in the U.S. statistics
Drug Store/Pharmacy Market in the U.S.
- Eyewear in the U.S. statistics
Eyewear in the U.S.
- Apparel Market in the U.S. statistics
Apparel Market in the U.S.
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
- Dr. Antonella Mei-Pochtler, Senior Vice President, Boston Consulting Group
Statista has been my savior on several occasions. The site is easy to maneuver and the data is in a format that can go right into a report or presentation.
- Marlene Greenfield, Vice President, Hearst Magazines
Sign up now and take advantage of exclusive benefits.