This statistic shows the wine consumption share worldwide in 2015, broken down by country. In that year, the United States accounted for about 13 percent of the global wine consumption. France and Germany rounded off the leading wine-consuming countries.
Wine consumption share worldwide in 2015, by country
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Per capita consumption of beer, wine, and spirits in the United States 2010-2014Per capita consumption of beer, wine, and spirits in the United States 2010-2014
- Global wine consumption 2000-2015Global wine consumption 2000-2015
- Per capita alcohol consumption from wine in the U.S. 1850-2014Per capita alcohol consumption from wine in the U.S. 1850-2014
- Consumption volume of wine in Sweden 2006-2014Consumption volume of wine in Sweden 2006-2014
- Per capita consumption of wine in Sweden 2006-2014Per capita consumption of wine in Sweden 2006-2014
- Tobacco production worldwide 2013, by countryTobacco production worldwide 2013, by country
- Global tobacco production value 2013, by countryGlobal tobacco production value 2013, by country
- Global tobacco production 1990-2013Global tobacco production 1990-2013
- Area of harvested tobacco worldwide 1980-2013Area of harvested tobacco worldwide 1980-2013
- China: year-on-year change in trade revenue of consumer goods by month June 2016China: year-on-year change in trade revenue of consumer goods by month June 2016