This statistic represents the projected production of motor vehicles in the United States from 2013 through 2018. It is estimated that the United States will produce some 12.3 million motor vehicles in 2016.
U.S. motor vehicle production from 2013 to 2018 (in million units)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Production in million units|
- U.S. industry - light vehicle production plants 2014U.S. industry - light vehicle production plants 2014
- North America's automotive industry: automobile production 2008-2020North America's automotive industry: automobile production 2008-2020
- Global light vehicle production forecast 2012-2020Global light vehicle production forecast 2012-2020
- Brazil - projected vehicle production 2014-2018Brazil - projected vehicle production 2014-2018
- Mexico: light vehicle production 2012-2020Mexico: light vehicle production 2012-2020
- China: Monthly production of civilian ships June 2016China: Monthly production of civilian ships June 2016
- Mercedes: market share of new car registrations in the EU 2016Mercedes: market share of new car registrations in the EU 2016
- Commercial vehicle sales in China 2008-2016, by modelCommercial vehicle sales in China 2008-2016, by model
- Monthly two-wheeled motorcycle production in China June 2016Monthly two-wheeled motorcycle production in China June 2016
- Monthly tricycle production in China June 2016, by segmentMonthly tricycle production in China June 2016, by segment