This statistic depicts the market share of mobile wireless telecommunication revenue held by selected service providers in the United States since 2008. In 2008, AT&T held approximately a 27.8 percent share of the market with respect to wireless revenues.
Market share of mobile wireless telecommunications revenue in the United States from 2008 to 2012, by service provider
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Verizon Wireless||AT&T||Sprint Nextel||T-Mobile||MetroPCS||U.S. Cellular||Leap Wireless|
- Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020
- Forecast: operating revenue computer systems design Canada 2008-2020Forecast: operating revenue computer systems design Canada 2008-2020
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019