This statistic gives a breakdown of global auto production in 2014, sorted by country or region. The global market share have been calculated by Statista, based on the figures provided by the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie). Around 24 percent of passenger cars were produced in China in 2014.
Global passenger vehicle production in 2014, by country or region
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Global market share|
|NAFTA * (total)||-|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Passenger car production in the United States 1999-2015Passenger car production in the United States 1999-2015
- Passenger car production of the United States and worldwide 1999-2015Passenger car production of the United States and worldwide 1999-2015
- Worldwide automobile production through 2015Worldwide automobile production through 2015
- Retail sales of cars in China by month April 2016Retail sales of cars in China by month April 2016
- China: Monthly production of civilian ships April 2016China: Monthly production of civilian ships April 2016
- North American locomotives - positive train control 2015-2018North American locomotives - positive train control 2015-2018
- Forecast: revenue motor vehicle towing US 2009-2020Forecast: revenue motor vehicle towing US 2009-2020
- Forecast: revenue passenger car leasing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue passenger car leasing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue passenger car rentals US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue passenger car rentals US 2008-2020