North Korea Conducts Third Nuclear Test
This chart shows the number of nuclear tests conducted since 1945.
- Spent nuclear fuel inventory in selected countries at the end of 2007 (in tons of heavy metal)
Spent nuclear fuel - inventory by country 2007
- Nuclear accidents worldwide from 1957 to 2011, rated by INES scale
Nuclear accidents - INES scale 1957-2011
- The world's largest operators of nuclear reactors based on number of reactors installed (as at March 2011)
Nuclear reactors - the world's largest operators 2011
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens