This chart shows the percentage very/moderately worried about being able to pay rent, mortgage or other housing costs in the United States.
This chart shows self-employment as a percentage of total employment in selected countries (2014 or latest year).
This chart shows the level of public support for junior doctors amid the strike action.
Number of Bundeswehr soldiers participating in international operations
This chart shows Apple's year-over-year revenue growth rate since fiscal year 2003.
This chart shows exceptional needs payments and expenditure towards funerals in Ireland (2010-2015).
This chart shows the top benefits of a holiday and the percentage of Britons who experienced them on their last holiday.
This chart shows global recorded music industry revenues since 2005.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens