This chart shows arms exports from Central & Eastern Europe to the Middle East since 2012.
This chart shows health-related SGD index scores worldwide in 2015.
This chart shows the predicted impact of Trump & Clinton's proposed economic policies.
This chart shows the average starting salary for elementary school teachers in selected OECD countries in 2014.
This chart shows which groups that employ violence for political ends were most active or deadly in 2015.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl