This chart shows what type of delivery option consumers in the United States, China and Germany typically choose and how important speed of delivery is when purchasing different types of goods online.
This chart shows the forecast change in consumer spending in megacities from 2015 to 2016.
This chart shows operating profits of Samsung's IT & Mobile communications segment.
This chart shows how much cropland is used for growing poppy, how many tons of opium can be produced from that and how Afghanistan compares to other poppy growing countries.
This chart shows the inning entered and exited by Andrew Miller for the Cleveland Indians in 2016 season.
This chart shows the most common type of targets of ISIS and the weapons used by the jihadists
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl