This chart shows how much a $1,000 investment in selected U.S. companies' shares would be worth today.
This chart shows arrests & convictions for terrorism charges in the UK since 9/11, by age of suspect
This chart shows health spending (public and private) per capita in selected countries.
This chart shows the total sales value of Champagne exports from France in 2016 and change on 2015.
This chart shows attitudes of British voters on when another Scottish referendum to leave the United Kingdom should be held in relation to the UK’s Brexit negotiations
This chart shows per capita consumption of coffee in Europe and North America in 2017.
This chart shows consumer spending on, and consumption of, coffee in Europe and North America from 2015 to 2020.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl