This chart shows lifetime sales of the best-selling home video game consoles of all time.
This chart shows the number of refugees resettled in U.S. states in fiscal year 2016.
This chart shows the % who see the euro as a good/bad thing for their own country.
This chart compares the subscriber growth of Apple Music and Spotify since June 2015.
This chart shows the results of a survey among startup founders regarding the tech leader they admire most.
This chart shows the median rental price for a 1 bedroom apartment in November 2016.
This chart shows worldwide device shipments of Fitbit and Pebble in Q3 2015 and Q3 2016.
This chart shows the number and combined GDP of counties which either voted Democratic or Republican in the presidential elections in 2000 & 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl