This chart shows U.S. voters' attitudes towards the trustworthiness of the media and/or the president (in percent)
This chart shows internet users who watched or created live streaming video on social media
This chart shows how marketing professionals plan to adjust their digital marketing budget in 2017.
Enacted border patrol program budget in the United States (in million U.S. dollars)
This chart shows approval ratings for US presidents after one month in office.
This chart shows total mobile and desktop visits for selected U.S. online news sites (in millions)
This chart shows the average rental cost per square foot in selected global cities in 2017
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista. When publishing one of these graphics, please include a backlink to the respective infographic URL.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl