This chart shows US Muslim candidate support in the 2016 presidential primaries.
This chart shows foreign visitors to the US who exceeded their authorized stay (end of fiscal year 2015).
This chart shows the number of test miles and reportable disengagements of self-driving cars from Sept 2014 to Nov 2015.
This chart shows what Americans consider the most important part when watching the Super Bowl.
Comparing the Americas of 1967 And 2016
This chart asks "would you support a Danish-style asylum seeker asset confiscation law in your country?"
This chart shows a forecast of worldwide wearable device sales between 2015 and 2017.
This chart shows the amount raised/spent by Clinton and Sanders and the cost per delegate won.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens