This chart shows opinion on the EU and nation-specific nontraditional parties.
This chart shows the median view across EU nations on the world's leading economic power.
This chart shows European Union labour costs per hour in 2013, whole economy.
This chart shows the countries with the largest share of people in high-skilled employment in 2015.
This chart shows the global stock of outstanding debt, by type.
This chart shows how the world's wealth is shared amongst its population, by income group.
This chart shows the economic performance of US metropolitan areas compared with closest equivalent nations.
This chart shows the top cities/countries for international students in the United States.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens