This statistic illustrates the American use of sugar beet as fertilizer in 2010 and 2011 and provides a forecast for 2012 to 2025. For 2015, fertilizer consumption of sugar beet in the United States is projected to approximately 109 thousand metric tons.
U.S. fertilizer use for sugar beet from 2010 to 2025 (in 1,000 metric tons)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Use in thousand metric tons|
- Forecast: shipment value beet sugar manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value beet sugar manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2009-2020Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2009-2020
- World coffee per capita consumption: major consumer countries 2014World coffee per capita consumption: major consumer countries 2014
- Monsanto's seed and genomics segment net sales 2011-2015Monsanto's seed and genomics segment net sales 2011-2015
- People suffering undernourishment by world region 1990-2016People suffering undernourishment by world region 1990-2016