This statistic illustrates the American use of sugar beet as fertilizer in 2010 and 2011 and provides a forecast for 2012 to 2025. For 2015, fertilizer consumption of sugar beet in the United States is projected to approximately 109 thousand metric tons.
U.S. fertilizer use for sugar beet from 2010 to 2025 (in 1,000 metric tons)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Use in thousand metric tons|
- Sugar beet: major global producers by volume 2014Sugar beet: major global producers by volume 2014
- Area of sugar beet plantings and harvestings in the U.S. 2000-2015Area of sugar beet plantings and harvestings in the U.S. 2000-2015
- Sugar beet production worldwide 1965-2014Sugar beet production worldwide 1965-2014
- Total U.S. fertilizer use projections Total U.S. fertilizer use projections
- U.S. fertilizer use projections for wheat U.S. fertilizer use projections for wheat
- Forecast: value of shipments beet sugar manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: value of shipments beet sugar manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents UK 2008-2020Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents UK 2008-2020