This statistic illustrates the American use of sugar beet as fertilizer in 2010 and 2011 and provides a forecast for 2012 to 2025. For 2015, fertilizer consumption of sugar beet in the United States is projected to approximately 109 thousand metric tons.
U.S. fertilizer use for sugar beet from 2010 to 2025 (in 1,000 metric tons)*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Use in thousand metric tons|
- Sugar beet: major global producers by volume 2014Sugar beet: major global producers by volume 2014
- Area of sugar beet plantings and harvestings in the U.S. 2000-2015Area of sugar beet plantings and harvestings in the U.S. 2000-2015
- Global fertilizer use projectionsGlobal fertilizer use projections
- Sugar beet production worldwide 1965-2014Sugar beet production worldwide 1965-2014
- Global fertilizer use projections for sugar beet 2010-2025Global fertilizer use projections for sugar beet 2010-2025
- Acreage of genetically modified crops worldwide 2003-2015Acreage of genetically modified crops worldwide 2003-2015
- Acreage of genetically modified crops 2004-2015, by countryAcreage of genetically modified crops 2004-2015, by country
- Genetically modified crops: leading countries 2015, based on acreage Genetically modified crops: leading countries 2015, based on acreage
- U.S. oilseed farming gross output 1998-2014U.S. oilseed farming gross output 1998-2014
- China's monthly grain imports March 2016China's monthly grain imports March 2016
- Forecast: value of shipments beet sugar manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: value of shipments beet sugar manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue fertilizer manufacture Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents UK 2008-2020Forecast: revenue agricultural and textile sales agents UK 2008-2020