The statistic shows Nova Scotia's oil power generation from 2005 to 2035. It is estimated that in 2035, 934 gigawatt hours of electricity derived from oil will be generated here. Forecasts are a baseline projection which is considered to be the “most likely” outcome for Canada’s energy future, given the underlying assumptions.
Oil power generation in Nova Scotia from 2005 to 2035 (in gigawatt hours)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Generation in gigawatt hours|
- Total U.S. electricity generation 1950-2015Total U.S. electricity generation 1950-2015
- Increase in U.S. geothermal electricity generation 2014Increase in U.S. geothermal electricity generation 2014
- U.S. electricity generation: electric utilities 2001-2015U.S. electricity generation: electric utilities 2001-2015
- Electricity generation by fuel in the United States 1990-2015Electricity generation by fuel in the United States 1990-2015
- Increase in biomass electricity generation - United States 2000-2014Increase in biomass electricity generation - United States 2000-2014
- Ranking: world's biggest electric utilities based on sales 2015Ranking: world's biggest electric utilities based on sales 2015
- U.S. electricity generation of biomass by region 2005-2015U.S. electricity generation of biomass by region 2005-2015
- Nuclear power plants - number of planned reactors 2016 Nuclear power plants - number of planned reactors 2016
- Electricity net generation - Mexico 2004-2013Electricity net generation - Mexico 2004-2013
- OECD and non-OECD share of energy related CO2 emissions forecast 1990-2040OECD and non-OECD share of energy related CO2 emissions forecast 1990-2040
- Forecast: revenue waste management services Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue waste management services Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue electricity generation UK 2009-2020Forecast: revenue electricity generation UK 2009-2020
- Forecast: revenue waste management services UK 2008-2020Forecast: revenue waste management services UK 2008-2020