This statistic illustrates the number of golfers within the last 12 months in the United States (USA) from spring 2008 to spring 2015. In spring 2008, the number of people who played golf within the last 12 months amounted to 29.03 million in the United States.
Number of golfers: Number of people who played golf within the last 12 months in the United States (USA) from spring 2008 to spring 2015 (in millions)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of people in millions|
- Forecast: revenue golf courses and country clubs US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue golf courses and country clubs US 2008-2020
- Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014Major League Soccer teams ranked by revenue 2014
- Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014Survey on the frequency of fitness center visits in Germany 2011-2014
- Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015Survey on the most popular sports shoes brands in Germany 2013-2015