This statistic shows the opinion of respondents from different countries around the world in 2014, on the use of drone strikes by the United States to target extremists. In Greece, 92 percent of respondents opposed America's use of drone strikes.
Do you approve or disapprove of the United States conducting missile strikes from pilotless aircraft called drones to target extremists in countries such as Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia?
- Political stance of U.S. millennials on foreign policy in 2016Political stance of U.S. millennials on foreign policy in 2016
- UK general election: party most suited to tackle the question of Europe 2015UK general election: party most suited to tackle the question of Europe 2015
- Worldwide approval ratings of the leadership of the U.S., China, Russia, UK, GermanyWorldwide approval ratings of the leadership of the U.S., China, Russia, UK, Germany
- Public opinion on the most important problem facing the U.S. in 2016Public opinion on the most important problem facing the U.S. in 2016
- U.S. drone strikes in Yemen 2011-2016U.S. drone strikes in Yemen 2011-2016
- U.S. drone strikes in Somalia 2011-2016U.S. drone strikes in Somalia 2011-2016
- Population of the U.S. by race 2000-2014Population of the U.S. by race 2000-2014
- Number of households in the U.S. 1960-2015Number of households in the U.S. 1960-2015
- Bachelor's degrees earned in the United States by gender 1950-2025Bachelor's degrees earned in the United States by gender 1950-2025