The statistic highlights the results of an online survey conducted by the National Coffee Association (NCA) from January 9 to January 26, 2015. U.S. survey respondents were interviewed where they have consumed their past-day coffee. The survey results revealed that 74 percent of coffee cups were reported as consumed at home.
Share of coffee consumption in the United States in 2015, by location*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Share of coffee cups|
- Forecast: shipment value coffee and tea manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value coffee and tea manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue furniture manufacture - other Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue furniture manufacture - other Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: total revenue coffee and tea manufacture Canada 2008-2020Forecast: total revenue coffee and tea manufacture Canada 2008-2020
- Dollar sales of the leading U.S. brownie mix companies 2015Dollar sales of the leading U.S. brownie mix companies 2015
- Reasons for buying a new product among consumers in Asia-Pacific 2015Reasons for buying a new product among consumers in Asia-Pacific 2015
- Canadian consumers: personal care, beauty and grooming saving strategies 2014Canadian consumers: personal care, beauty and grooming saving strategies 2014