This statistic shows the market share held by selected mobile phone vendors in the U.S. each month from January 2011 to November 2012. In February 2011, 24.8 percent of mobile subscribers in the U.S. used a Samsung device. In 2011, Samsung held a share of 17.7 percent of the global handset market. In the first quarter of 2011, Nokia sold 107.6 million mobile devices to end users.
Market share held by mobile phone vendors in the United States from 2011 to 2012, by month
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020
- Forecast: shipment value relay and industrial control manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value relay and industrial control manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: shipment value switchgear and switchboard apparatus manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value switchgear and switchboard apparatus manufacture US 2008-2020
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019