The statistic shows the change in worldwide vehicle production from 2011 to 2015, with a breakdown by region. North America's motor vehicle production grew by around three percent in 2011, compared with the year before. North America's top automaker, General Motors, ranks third among the world's largest car companies.
Estimated global vehicle production growth from 2011 to 2015, by region
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Passenger car production in selected countries in Asia 2015Passenger car production in selected countries in Asia 2015
- Americas - passenger car production 2015Americas - passenger car production 2015
- Iran - passenger car production 2013-2015Iran - passenger car production 2013-2015
- Turkey - passenger car production 2013-2015Turkey - passenger car production 2013-2015
- Africa - passenger car production 2013-2015Africa - passenger car production 2013-2015
- Retail sales of cars in China by month June 2016Retail sales of cars in China by month June 2016
- General Motors - global vehicle sales 2013-2015General Motors - global vehicle sales 2013-2015
- New vehicle registrations in the U.S. 2002-2015New vehicle registrations in the U.S. 2002-2015
- U.S. automotive dealerships - service and parts sales 2009-2015U.S. automotive dealerships - service and parts sales 2009-2015
- U.S. auto dealerships - sales breakdown by department 2015U.S. auto dealerships - sales breakdown by department 2015