The graph depicts the leading countries in terms of electric mobility according to Roland Berger's e-mobility index in the third quarter of 2015. In the 'market' segment, which measures a country's EV demand, Germany had an index score of 4.1.
Leading countries in the field of electromobility according to the Electric Vehicle Index in the third quarter of 2015
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Electric vehicles in use - worldwide 2012-2016Electric vehicles in use - worldwide 2012-2016
- Electric vehicles - global market size 2012 & 2019Electric vehicles - global market size 2012 & 2019
- Electric cars - leading manufacturers based on vehicle production 2010Electric cars - leading manufacturers based on vehicle production 2010
- Number of electric vehicles in use by country 2015Number of electric vehicles in use by country 2015
- Electric vehicles: range of selected vehicles on the U.S. market 2015Electric vehicles: range of selected vehicles on the U.S. market 2015
- Airline baggage fee revenue in the U.S. 2015Airline baggage fee revenue in the U.S. 2015
- Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2016Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2016
- Countries with the highest number of airline passengers globally 2014Countries with the highest number of airline passengers globally 2014
- Registered plug-in grant eligible cars in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2015Registered plug-in grant eligible cars in the United Kingdom (UK) 2010-2015
- Registered non-grant eligible low-emission cars in the UK 2010-2015Registered non-grant eligible low-emission cars in the UK 2010-2015