The graph depicts the leading countries in terms of electric mobility according to Roland Berger's e-mobility index in the first quarter of 2015. In the 'market' segment, which measures a country's EV penetration, Germany had an index score of 3.2.
Leading countries in the field of electromobility according to the Electric Vehicle Index in the first quarter of 2014
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Global leading automotive companies by revenue in 2014Global leading automotive companies by revenue in 2014
- Monthly passenger car sales in China December 2015, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China December 2015, by country of origin
- Leading carmakers worldwide - global market share 2014Leading carmakers worldwide - global market share 2014