Vine is the Fastest-Growing App in the World
Twitter's video sharing app Vine is the fastest-growing app in the world. According to GlobalWebIndex, Vine's user base grew 403 percent between Q1 2013 and Q3 2013. Vine has approximately 24 million users worldwide.
- Most popular Apple App Store categories in March 2015, by share of available apps
Most popular Apple App Store categories 2015
- Cumulative number of apps downloaded from the Apple App Store from July 2008 to October 2014 (in billions)
Apple App Store: number of downloads as of October 2014
- Number of free and paid mobile app store downloads worldwide from 2011 to 2017 (in billions)
Mobile app stores: number of free and paid downloads 2011-2017
- Most popular mobile apps in the UK in 2012, ranked by unique visitorsMost popular mobile apps in the UK in 2012, ranked by unique visitors
- Most popular mobile apps in the United States 2014, ranked by unique visitorsMost popular mobile apps in the United States 2014, ranked by unique visitors
- Retailers offering mobile apps in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by device and OSRetailers offering mobile apps in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by device and OS
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens