Vine is the Fastest-Growing App in the World
Twitter's video sharing app Vine is the fastest-growing app in the world. According to GlobalWebIndex, Vine's user base grew 403 percent between Q1 2013 and Q3 2013. Vine has approximately 24 million users worldwide.
- Leading mobile apps in the United States 2016, ranked by unique visitorsLeading mobile apps in the United States 2016, ranked by unique visitors
- Top mobile apps among global mobile messenger users 2016Top mobile apps among global mobile messenger users 2016
- Daily mobile app usage in Southeast Asia 2013, by countryDaily mobile app usage in Southeast Asia 2013, by country
- Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016Most popular Apple App Store categories 2016
- Number of global social network users 2010-2020Number of global social network users 2010-2020
- Weekly time spent with media per user in the U.S. 2016, by ageWeekly time spent with media per user in the U.S. 2016, by age
- Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015
- Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015Google: global annual revenue 2002-2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl