Photos, Maps and Games Are Mobile-First Content
While it is undisputed that mobile devices have changed the way we interact with online content, the degree to which content is consumed on mobile devices depends on the type of content. While photos, maps and games are mobile-first content, web portals are still used primarily on desktop PCs.
- Global mobile data traffic from 2014 to 2019 (in exabytes per month)
Global mobile data traffic 2014-2019
- Leading e-retailers worldwide in 2014, ranked by mobile conversion rate
Leading global e-retailers in 2014, ranked by mobile conversion rate
- Percentage of time spent on mobile web and apps on connected devices in 2013 and 2014
Mobile internet: distribution of time spent on web and apps 2013-2014
- Number of mobile internet users in the United Kingdom (UK) Q3 2013-Q2 2016, by frequencyNumber of mobile internet users in the United Kingdom (UK) Q3 2013-Q2 2016, by frequency
- Number of mobile internet users in the United Kingdom (UK) Q3 2013-Q2 2016Number of mobile internet users in the United Kingdom (UK) Q3 2013-Q2 2016
- Brazil: duration of weekly internet usage 2013, by ageBrazil: duration of weekly internet usage 2013, by age
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens