Photos, Maps and Games Are Mobile-First Content
While it is undisputed that mobile devices have changed the way we interact with online content, the degree to which content is consumed on mobile devices depends on the type of content. While photos, maps and games are mobile-first content, web portals are still used primarily on desktop PCs.
- Mobile internet usage in Germany 2012-2014Mobile internet usage in Germany 2012-2014
- Mobile internet usage in Germany 2014, by age group and device typeMobile internet usage in Germany 2014, by age group and device type
- Share of mobile internet users in Germany 2014, by household incomeShare of mobile internet users in Germany 2014, by household income
- Daily internet users in Great Britain 2006-2015Daily internet users in Great Britain 2006-2015
- Household internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 1998-2016Household internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 1998-2016
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- China: mobile phone subscribers by month June 2016China: mobile phone subscribers by month June 2016
- Global number of internet users 2005-2016Global number of internet users 2005-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens