Photos, Maps and Games Are Mobile-First Content
While it is undisputed that mobile devices have changed the way we interact with online content, the degree to which content is consumed on mobile devices depends on the type of content. While photos, maps and games are mobile-first content, web portals are still used primarily on desktop PCs.
- Mobile internet usage in Germany 2012-2014Mobile internet usage in Germany 2012-2014
- Mobile internet usage in Germany 2014, by age group and device typeMobile internet usage in Germany 2014, by age group and device type
- Share of mobile internet users in Germany 2014, by household incomeShare of mobile internet users in Germany 2014, by household income
- China: mobile phone subscriptions by month October 2016China: mobile phone subscriptions by month October 2016
- Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2016Top 15 most frequently used websites in Sweden 2016
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2016Monthly unique visitors to U.S. retail websites 2016
- U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020U.S. mobile retail commerce revenue 2013-2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Robin Hüdepohl