The Internet's Most Popular Cats
If you are a regular user of Twitter or Facebook chances are you have seen your fair share of videos and photos featuring cute/cuddly/grumpy and/or funny cats. Here's our inofficial ranking of the internet's most popular cats!
- FacebookFacebook Drives 20x As Much Traffic As Twitter Does
This chart shows the percentage of overall traffic to websites coming from Facebook or Twitter referrals. Next to social referrals, overall traffic includes direct traffic, paid and organic search traffic etc.
- HIV/AIDS worldwide8 Countries Accounted for 57% of New HIV Infections in 2013
This chart shows a breakdown of new HIV infections in 2013, by country.
- United StatesNSA Monitoring Practices Face Stiff Opposition
This chart shows many people from selected countries think it's acceptable for the U.S. government to monitor communications from regular citizens in their respective country.
- Travel and tourism industry in the U.S.Summer Vacation 2014
This infographic shows where, how and when Americans like to spend their summer holidays.
- Online VideoKey Facts on Vine Usage
This chart shows key facts on Twitter's video sharing service Vine, on its users and why marketers shouldn't ignore it.
- Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide from 3rd quarter 2008 to 2nd quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active Facebook users worldwide as of 2nd quarter 2014
- Leading social networks worldwide as of June 2014, ranked by number of active users (in millions)
Global social networks ranked by number of users 2014
- Number of smartphone social network users in the United States from 2011 to 2017 (in millions)
Number of U.S. smartphone social network users 2011-2017
- Hotel assets - changes in Europe and the U.S.Hotel assets - changes in Europe and the U.S.
- Decision about a destination according to the information sourceDecision about a destination according to the information source
- Most expensive cities for business travel based on daily expensesMost expensive cities for business travel based on daily expenses
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter