Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Global social network penetration 2012-2018Global social network penetration 2012-2018
- Number of U.S. Twitter users 2015, by ageNumber of U.S. Twitter users 2015, by age
- Twitter: number of users in the United States 2013-2019Twitter: number of users in the United States 2013-2019
- Global Twitter user activities 2015Global Twitter user activities 2015
Percentage of digital video viewers among Millennial internet users in the United States from 2013 to 2019
U.S. Millennial digital video viewer penetration 2013-2019
Relationships with brands according to Millennial internet users in Canada as of January 2015
Canada: Millennial internet users relationships with brands 2015
Most popular online activities of Millennials in the United States as of February 2015
Leading U.S. Millennial digital activities 2015
Instagram accounts with the most followers worldwide as of October 2015 (in millions)
Instagram accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
Vine accounts with the most followers worldwide as of September 2015 (in millions)
Vine accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
Most popular ads worldwide shared online in August 2015 (in 1,000s)
Most popular global ads shared in August 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens