Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2014Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2014
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Global social network penetration 2012-2018Global social network penetration 2012-2018
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Twitter: number of monthly active U.S. users 2010-2015
- Number of monthly active international Twitter users from 2nd quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Twitter: number of monthly active international users 2010-2015
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of March 2015 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
- Leading beauty brands with the most followers on Twitter as of May 2015
Twitter: number of followers of popular beauty brands 2015
- Leading beauty brands with the most followers on Facebook as of May 2015 (in millions)
Facebook: number of followers of popular beauty brands 2015
- Average YouTube video length of beauty brands and beauty vloggers in 2013
YouTube: average video length of beauty brands and vloggers 2013
- Online dating site and mobile dating app usage among U.S. internet users as of June 2014, by age
U.S. online dating site and mobile dating app usage 2014, by age
- Advantages of online dating according to U.S. singles as of September 2013
Online dating: advantages according to U.S. singles 2013
- Online dating site or app experiences of users in the United States in 2013
U.S. online dating site or app experiences 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens