Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2014Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2014
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Global social network penetration 2012-2018Global social network penetration 2012-2018
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of March 2015 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
- Number of data removal requests to Twitter from January 2012 to June 2014
Twitter: total number of data removal requests as of 2H 2014
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 4th quarter 2014 (in millions)
Number of monthly active U.S. Twitter users as of 4th quarter 2014
- Number of U.S. Twitter users 2015, by ageNumber of U.S. Twitter users 2015, by age
- Number of monthly active Twitter users as of 4th quarter 2014Number of monthly active Twitter users as of 4th quarter 2014
- Twitter: regional user distribution 2012-2018Twitter: regional user distribution 2012-2018
- Leading beauty brands with the most followers on Twitter as of August 2014
Twitter: number of followers of popular beauty brands 2014
- Leading beauty brands with the most followers on Facebook as of August 2014 (in millions)
Facebook: number of followers of popular beauty brands 2014
- Average YouTube video length of beauty brands and beauty vloggers in 2013
YouTube: average video length of beauty brands and vloggers 2013
- Online dating site and mobile dating app usage among U.S. internet users as of June 2014, by age
U.S. online dating site and mobile dating app usage 2014, by age
- Advantages of online dating according to U.S. singles as of September 2013
Online dating: advantages according to U.S. singles 2013
- Online dating site or app experiences of users in the United States in 2013
U.S. online dating site or app experiences 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens