Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2014Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2014
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Global social network penetration 2012-2018Global social network penetration 2012-2018
- Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide as of June 2015 (in millions)
Twitter accounts with the most followers worldwide 2015
- Number of monthly active Twitter users in the United States from 1st quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Twitter: number of monthly active U.S. users 2010-2015
- Number of monthly active international Twitter users from 2nd quarter 2010 to 1st quarter 2015 (in millions)
Twitter: number of monthly active international users 2010-2015
- Most popular multi-platform web properties in the United States in May 2015, based on number of unique visitors (in millions)
Most visited multi-platform U.S. web properties 2015
- Worldwide market share of leading search engines from January 2010 to April 2015
Global market share of search engines 2010-2015
- Revenue of Yahoo from 2009 to 2014, by segment (in million U.S. dollars)
Yahoo: segment revenue 2009-2014
- Regional distribution of Tumblr traffic in the last three months as of April 2015, by country
Distribution of Tumblr traffic 2015, by country
- Number of Tumblr users in the United States from 2013 to 2019 (in millions)
Tumbler: number of U.S. users 2013-2019
- Distribution of Tumblr users in the United States January 2015, by age group
Tumblr: distribution of U.S. users 2015, by age
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens