Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
Share of marketers indicating their brands presence on selected social media in Canada in 2015
Brands' social media presence according to marketers in Canada 2015
Percentage of digital video viewers among Millennial internet users in the United States from 2013 to 2019
U.S. Millennial digital video viewer penetration 2013-2019
Relationships with brands according to Millennial internet users in Canada as of January 2015
Canada: Millennial internet users relationships with brands 2015
Most popular online activities of Millennials in the United States as of February 2015
Leading U.S. Millennial digital activities 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens