Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Twitter user growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2018Twitter user growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2018
- U.S. Facebook and Twitter user development 2014-2020U.S. Facebook and Twitter user development 2014-2020
- Share of Twitter users in Finland in 2015, by age groupShare of Twitter users in Finland in 2015, by age group
Number of daily active Snapchat users from March 2014 to May 2016 (in millions)
Daily active users of Snapchat 2014-2016
Number of user data requests made to Snapchat from U.S. federal agencies and courts from 2014 to 2015
Snapchat user data requests by U.S. federal authorities 2014-2015
Number of daily mobile video views on Snapchat as of April 2016 (in billions)
Daily mobile video viewing volume on Snapchat 2015-2016
Lifetime cyber bullying offending rate among middle and high school students in the United States from May 2007 to February 2015
U.S. student lifetime cyber bullying offending rate 2007-2015
Lifetime cyber bullying victimization rate among middle and high school students in the United States from May 2007 to February 2015
U.S. student lifetime cyber bullying victimization rate 2007-2015
Frequency of intervening with electronic bullying according to teenagers in Canada in 2015
Canada teens frequency of intervening with cyber bullying 2015
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015
- Social media channel usage in commercial enterprises in Germany 2015Social media channel usage in commercial enterprises in Germany 2015
- Social networks by number of visits in Germany 2014Social networks by number of visits in Germany 2014
- Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens