Only 34% of All Tweets Are in English
This chart shows the distribution of languages on Twitter. According to Semiocast, only 34% of all tweets in September 2013 were written in english.
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015
- Most played PC games 2015Most played PC games 2015
- Twitter user growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2018Twitter user growth in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2018
- U.S. Facebook and Twitter user development 2014-2020U.S. Facebook and Twitter user development 2014-2020
- Share of Twitter users in Finland in 2015, by age groupShare of Twitter users in Finland in 2015, by age group
Lifetime cyber bullying offending rate among middle and high school students in the United States from May 2007 to February 2015
U.S. student lifetime cyber bullying offending rate 2007-2015
Lifetime cyber bullying victimization rate among middle and high school students in the United States from May 2007 to February 2015
U.S. student lifetime cyber bullying victimization rate 2007-2015
Frequency of intervening with electronic bullying according to teenagers in Canada in 2015
Canada teens frequency of intervening with cyber bullying 2015
Most popular subjects of conversation on Twitter in the United States in 2015, based on total number of mentions (in millions)
Leading U.S. Twitter topics 2015, by mentions
Popular hashtags dicussed via Black Twitter as of August 2015, by number of tweets (in 1000s)
Black Twitter: popular hashtag discussions 2015
Number of data removal requests issued to Twitter from January 2012 to December 2015
Twitter: total number of data removal requests as of H2 2015
- Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016Most popular Facebook fan pages 2016
- Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015Types of ads influencing buying decisions in the U.S. 2015
- Social media channel usage in commercial enterprises in Germany 2015Social media channel usage in commercial enterprises in Germany 2015
- Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016Twitter: number of monthly active users 2010-2016
- Twitter's social network market share monthly in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2016Twitter's social network market share monthly in the United Kingdom (UK) 2014-2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens