U.S. Tech Giants Dominated Headlines in 2013
This chart shows the companies that received the most media coverage in 2013. Dow Jones tracks English-language print publications for mentions of the 150 public companies included in the Global Dow Index.
- Which online news brands have you accessed in the last week?
Leading online news brands in the U.S. as of February 2013
- Which offline news brands have you accessed in the last week?
Leading offline news brands in the U.S. 2014
- Which of the following types of news are most important to you?
Level of interest in various news types in the U.S. in 2013
- Decision about a destination according to the information sourceDecision about a destination according to the information source
- Average daily media use in the U.S. 2010-2014Average daily media use in the U.S. 2010-2014
- Distribution of media time worldwide in Q4 2012Distribution of media time worldwide in Q4 2012
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter