This infographic shows the monthly trend of the Consumer Sentiment Index, that is published on a monthly basis by the University of Michigan and Thomson Reuters. The Consumer Sentiment Indicator is based on more than 500 monthly interviews.
Real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States from 2010 to 2020 (compared to the previous year)
Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States 2020
Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States at current prices from 2010 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States 2020
Total population in the United States from 2010 to 2020 (in millions)
Total population of the United States 2020
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens