This infographic shows the quarterly trend of the budget deficit of the United States Government. It will be updated as soon as new data becomes available.
- Internet usage worldwideThe U.S. Tops Global Spam Mail Rankings
This chart shows the percent of all spam in Q2 2014 originating in each country.
- UKAmerican Tourists Spend the Most on British Shores
This chart shows the top spending countries during visits to the UK for at least one night in 2013.
- United States15% of Americans Have German Ancestry
This chart shows the highest ancestral concentration in U.S./metro areas in 2014
- GoogleGoogle Is Among the Biggest Lobbying Spenders in the U.S.
This chart shows the 10 largest lobbying spenders in the United States, based on their lobbying spending in 2014.
- Music IndustryCountry Music Acts Earn Staggering Amounts of Money
This chart shows the highest-earning country musicians worldwide in 2014.
- Total population in the United States from 2004 to 2014 (in millions)
Total population of the United States 2014
- Real gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States from 2004 to 2014 (compared to the previous year)
Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in the United States 2014
- Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States at current prices from 2004 to 2014 (in billion U.S. dollars)
Gross domestic product (GDP) of the United States 2014
- Satisfaction with gun policy in the US 2014Satisfaction with gun policy in the US 2014
- U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012U.S. market share of sold light trucks 1990-2012
- Top car brands based on value from car owner opinion in the U.S. 2013Top car brands based on value from car owner opinion in the U.S. 2013
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter