Nintendo's Wii U Arrives Right on Time
Nintendo's Wii U, the successor of the immensely successful Wii console has made its highly anticipated debut in the United States yesterday. The first next generation home console is available in two configurations: a $300 basic set and a $350 deluxe version and features a second screen on a controller that resembles a tablet computer. Early reviews have been fairly positive, although reviewers remain cautious as to whether the Wii U can repeat the original Wii's blockbuster success.
Europeans will be able to buy the Wii U on November 30, while Japanese gamers will have to wait until December 8 to get their hands on Nintendo's new flagship console.
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens