Election 2012 - Obama vs. Romney
This infographic provides you with key facts about the 2012 presidential election. It will be updated on a regular basis.
- United StatesReturn of an Old Foe?
This chart shows Americans' perception of Russia from 1999 to 2014
- Defense and armsPentagon Plans to Shrink Army to Pre-World War II Level
This chart shows historical active duty U.S. Army personnel and proposed Obama administration cuts.
- Immigration/MigrationDeportations from the U.S. Dip in 2013
This chart shows illegal immigrant removals in the United States from 2002 to 2013.
- 2012 ElectionSocial Media Discussion of Presidential Candidates Is Largely Negative
This chart shows the degree to which the pre-election coverage/discussion of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney in traditional and social media has been positive or negative.
- Official results of the popular vote of the 2012 presidential elections in the United States
Election 2012: official results of popular vote
- Official results of votes for electoral college in the 2012 presidential elections in the United States
Election 2012: official results
- Preliminary results of the 2012 presidential elections in the United States, as of November 12
Election 2012: preliminary results by state
- 2012 presidential election - number of votes for Obama and Romney by state2012 presidential election - number of votes for Obama and Romney by state
- Latest polls on Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama in swing states 2012Latest polls on Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama in swing states 2012
- Latest polls on Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama in the 2012 general electionLatest polls on Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama in the 2012 general election
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter