This statistic shows hours per visitor of different global regions using social networking in June 2015. On average, female social network users in Europe accessed social media sites via desktop connections an average of 6.58 hours per month.
Average monthly social media user engagement as of June 2015, by region and gender (in hours)
- Frequency of social media usage in Germany in 2015, by social media siteFrequency of social media usage in Germany in 2015, by social media site
- Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016Global social networks ranked by number of users 2016
- Usage frequency of selected social networks in Germany 2014Usage frequency of selected social networks in Germany 2014
- Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015Share of U.S. internet users who use selected social networks 2012-2015
- Daily social media usage worldwide 2012-2015Daily social media usage worldwide 2012-2015
- Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016Most popular product brands on Facebook 2016
- LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016
- LinkedIn: quarterly segment revenue 2009-2016LinkedIn: quarterly segment revenue 2009-2016
- LinkedIn's membership worldwide 2016, by country LinkedIn's membership worldwide 2016, by country
- LinkedIn: quarterly net revenue 2009-2016LinkedIn: quarterly net revenue 2009-2016
- Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.
- Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015